Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I never made this but a friend asked me to post it. I am not sure on the prep time, I am just guessing.
- 1 lb butter, softened (4 sticks)
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (1 lb) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 lb flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Combine the butter, eggs, confectioners sugar, flour and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Beat at high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into a greased and floured tube cake pan. Bake at 325 for 1-1/2 hours.
- Cool in a pan for 5 minutes and then remove.