Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A favorite of guests at the Hatcher house!
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup water
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion top
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 1% low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 98% fat-free condensed mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Mix breadcrumbs, margarine, and water.
- Place 1/2 of the mix into a casserole.
- Mix chicken, onion, celery, mayonnaise, and salt. Spoon over first mixture and top with remaining bread mixture.
- Beat eggs slightly, add milk, and pour over mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove one hour before baking.
- Spread soup over top.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes.
- Put cheese on top and bake an additional 10 minutes.