Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an quick and easy recipe for summertime grilling!
Make and share this Pouch Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Slice potatoes ¼ inch thick.
- Cut onions in half, then in ¼ inch thick slices.
- Cut squash or zucchini in ¼ inch thick slices.
- Cut pepper in half, remove seeds, and then cut in ¼ inch thick slices.
- Lay two large pieces of aluminum foil on table, set one potato on each.
- Alternate potato with slices of onion, squash or zucchini, and green pepper.
- Top potato and veggies with chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle liberally with Worcestershire sauce, Italian dressing, and balsamic vinegar.
- Add remaining spices liberally after the liquid has been added.
- Seal foil well.
- Bake over grill, rotating every 15 minutes, for one hour.
Another winner, Art. I used both yellow squash and zucchini, skipped the salt, and upped the garlic. Poured a little melted cheese sauce over the final product. What a treat.
Tasty recipe, thanks for sharing. Careful not to burn or consider using cooking spray or oil in the pouch.
The aroma of these cooking on the grill was absolutely divine! I loved the combination of cinnamon and cumin on the potatoes! YUM! I think I will leave out the vinegar next time (personal preference), but I will certainly make these very tasty potatoes again! Thanks for a great recipe! -CG