1 hr 15 mins
This is an quick and easy recipe for summertime grilling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice potatoes ¼ inch thick.
- 2Cut onions in half, then in ¼ inch thick slices.
- 3Cut squash or zucchini in ¼ inch thick slices.
- 4Cut pepper in half, remove seeds, and then cut in ¼ inch thick slices.
- 5Lay two large pieces of aluminum foil on table, set one potato on each.
- 6Alternate potato with slices of onion, squash or zucchini, and green pepper.
- 7Top potato and veggies with chopped garlic.
- 8Sprinkle liberally with Worcestershire sauce, Italian dressing, and balsamic vinegar.
- 9Add remaining spices liberally after the liquid has been added.
- 10Seal foil well.
- 11Bake over grill, rotating every 15 minutes, for one hour.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pouch Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g