Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from my friend emily. it looks so elegant but is easy to make.
- 6 -10 potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 pinch parsley
- peel, slice and boil the potatoes.
- drain and mash.
- whip with a fork and the milk.
- add sour cream and cheese and almost all the onions.
- spoon mixture into a casserole dish add more cheese, onion and parsley to the top.
- bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
- add another bit of onions and cheese and bake for another five minutes.