Recipe by vickidale
This is my version of an elegant dish I had at a restaurant years ago. Unless you're making it for a crowd, it bakes up well in a toaster oven. With the olive oil, it's healthier than using butter and it's really delicious!
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and chop into small chunks.
- Put into a baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, just enough to cover.
- Sprinkle salt (to taste), pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder over potatoes.
- Toss to mix oil and seasonings.
- Bake until browned and tender (about 40 minutes), stirring occasionally.