Recipe by DimpleZZ1027
Potatoes cooked at 400 degrees are prepared with extra virgin olive oil, salt, season all, malts vinegar, and butter.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 potatoes, medium sized
- 10 dashes malt vinegar or 10 dashes vinegar
- Season-All salt
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- melt butter at medium heat then move aside for later.
- quarter all 6 potatoes
- place them in the plastic bag.
- add salt, season all, the butter and olive oil to the bag.
- ZIPLOCK it shut and shake it for 30 seconds.
- Squish the ingredients around but dont "mash" the potatoes.
- place them on the skillet(s) and place in the oven.
- leave for one hour uncovered.
- (check and see that they are golden brown or slightly darker when removed.
- otherwise place in for an additional 20 minutes checking every 10 minutes or so.).
- slice the 1/4 in an additional half.