This recipe was featured in an email from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Submitted by DAVENPLK - "If you love veggies, you will love this side dish."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the zucchini and wash and peel one potato.
- 2Place into food processor and shred.
- 3Place these into a bowl.
- 4Add the chopped onion, chopped peppers and raw egg and mix well.
- 5(You may add a second egg to the mixture if desired.) Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Form veggies into pancake shapes and cook over medium heat until done.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-Zucchini Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 64.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g