1/2 Photos of Potato-Stuffing Casserole
A tasty combination of Thanksgiving favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute celery and onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
- 2Add bread and stir until lightly browned.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients, reserving some parsley for garnish, and mix well.
- 4Spoon into a greased 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
- 5Dot with remaining butter.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees,uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Sprinkle remaining parsley over all and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 384.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g