Recipe by sandrasothere
A tasty combination of Thanksgiving favorites.
Top Review by mydesigirl
Wonderful stuffing!! I served this with roasted chicken and green beans and it complimented it well. The only change that I made to this was to use Egg Beaters instead of the egg. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 slices bread, cubed
- 4 -5 large potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk, heated
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute celery and onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add bread and stir until lightly browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, reserving some parsley for garnish, and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees,uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle remaining parsley over all and serve.