Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's coming into summer here in Australia so BBQ weather is on the way, yay. I love my baby beets so can't wait to give this salad a go.
- 1 1⁄2 kg desiree potatoes, peeled, halved
- 425 g baby beets, drained, halved
- 2⁄3 cup maille Dijonnaise mustard
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup dill, roughly chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Boil, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until just cooked when tested with a skewer. Drain. Allow to cool slightly. Cut in half and place in a large bowl.
- Add beets, dijonnaise and onion to warm potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with dill. Serve.