Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the City Times newspaper. You can eat this wirh rotis, parathas, khaboos, and plain good white bread! I also enjoy mixing it with some white rice and yogurt for a real treat:)
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled and cut into small pieces
- 4 onions, sliced
- 3 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon red chile, crushed
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 3 curry leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 fenugreek leaves
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons dried ground maldive fish
- Mix all the ingredients except for the potato and mustard seeds.
- Add all the mixed ingredients.
- Fry for 3 minutes.
- Mix well.
- Add the potaotes.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve this Sri Lankan dish, hot!
- I enjoy it with Delicious Homemade Puris' by Fandoos.