Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a good recipe for leftover mashed potatoes. Can be made with most ingredients that can be stored and readily available in your kitchen.
- 2 -3 lbs leftover mashed potatoes
- 1⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese, cut in cubes
- 1⁄4 lb salami, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, divided
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Heat mashed potatoes.
- Add cheese, salami, egg, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Grease pie plate and sprinkle with bread crumbs just to cover.
- Pour potato mixture into pan, sprinkle top with bread crumbs and drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.