Recipe by Concoctionista
A quick, gluten-free dinner that satisfies even the hungriest of men. I served this with a side of California vegetables sautéed in margarine and sprinkled with garlic salt.
- 3 large red potatoes
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 1 tablespoon sodium-free seasoning
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 ounces Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave potatoes on baked potato setting.
- Let cool, then slice and layer in pie pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup milk over potatoes.
- Sprinkle potatoes with garlic salt, to taste.
- Sauté ground beef until browned.
- Add seasoning and mushrooms to beef and sauté until soft.
- Slice 1 oz cheese and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Top potatoes with beef mixture.
- Slice remaining oz of cheese and sprinkle over beef mixture.
- Bake until cheese melts at 350°F for approx 15 minutes.