Potato Kartoffelkuchen Tofu
- I used silken firm.
- Brush a skillet with oil and heat to medium high. If you are avoiding fats use a good cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Note I added the Lemon Pepper, Salad Dressings and Italian Season because it was simply too bland for me.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup into pan and and flatten to about 3/8" to 1/2" thick.
- Fry for 5-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with applesauce on the side.
- Top with Tofu sour cream or a Vegan sour cream sub.