Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a very simple recipe that I taught myself to make a few years ago. It's so good and simple to make that I would recommend this recipe for everyone!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 200 ml tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 liters water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- cinnamon, will give it enhanced flavoring
- Peel the garlic then mince it.
- Fry the garlic in a pan on medium heat until it turns a golden brown color.
- Add in defrosted diced potatoes with onions packet. Cover and fry for 10 minutes.
- Move everything to a pot.
- Add the tomato paste then the water. Stir it really good and let it come to a boil then add a little salt and cinnamon for flavor (Optional).