Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you don't want to take the time to make a pie crust, this is a delicious and easy alternative.
- 1 cup egg, beaten (5 or 6)
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 medium potatoes
- Combine egg, cottage cheese, flour, pepper, and Tabasco in large bowl. Stir in cheese and scallions. Set aside.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick spray. Slice unpeeled potatoes 1/4" thick, and arrange in a single layer to form crust. Pour egg misture into crust.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 45 minutes or until sharp knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.