5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Quick to make and taste great. You can put your favorite toppings on and the taste is still great. When making it the crust needs to be baked until lightly brown.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups pizza cheese, divided
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- For crust:.
- In medium mixing bowl add mashed potatoes & flour. Mix well. Add 1 cup cheese to potato mixture. Mix well.
- Pre heat oven 450 degrees.
- Spray 12” pizza pan. Press potato & cheese mixture onto pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Sprinkle 1 cup cheese on sauce. Place pepperoni on and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Put back in oven for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Easy to make. Can not believe it cuts and taste like a regular pizza. Each slice folds like a regular pizza. I first read this and thought I would need a spoon but I was surprise this is exactly like what I order from a pizza joint. MUST TRY THIS..