This is a quick breadstick recipe that uses refrigerated breadsticks and Crushed Sour cream and onion potato chips.
- 311.84 g package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 59.14 ml sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll breadstick dough.
- Seperate into 12 breadsticks and twist each stick 3 times and place ungreased baking sheets.
- Carefully brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.