1/3 Photos of Potato Chip Breadsticks
This is a quick breadstick recipe that uses refrigerated breadsticks and Crushed Sour cream and onion potato chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 311.84 g package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 59.14 ml sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Unroll breadstick dough.
- 3Seperate into 12 breadsticks and twist each stick 3 times and place ungreased baking sheets.
- 4Carefully brush with beaten egg.
- 5Sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
- 6Bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes until golden brown.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Chip Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough
sour cream and onion potato chips