Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Official Contest Entry:Simply Potatoes 5fix. A play on my great grandmother's German potato cakes.
Make and share this Potato Cakes #SP5 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, patted dry
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- Place about 1/2 cup of canola oil into a skillet and set heat to medium.
- Mix potatoes, zucchini, carrots and eggs into a large bowl and mix well.
- Cooking only 4 at a time place 1/2 cup patties into skillet and flatten down. Cook for 5-6 minutes and flip cooking for another 4-5 minutes. Patties should be medium brown on the outside to help enhance natural flavors. Repeat this steps until all patties are done, adding additional oil as needed.