Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup mashed potatoes, Leftover, seasoned and buttered
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour (not self rising)
- 1 whole egg
- to taste milk (for moistening)
- to taste onion, chopped (optional)
- To leftover mashed potatoes add flour and egg.
- Mix together and gradually add a little milk for moistening.
- The mixture should be able to fall off the spoon easily - don't make it too runny.
- Grease a skillet and dip out by Tablespoonful.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- You can add chopped onions to these if you wish