Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something my friend who is vegetarian made for me once. Of course I've added the bacon, but it's the same idea. If you have a frypan with a plastic handle, cover with aluminium foil.
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Beat eggs with about 1/2 as much milk.
- Fry up bacon in a medium pan with a little oil.
- Add potatoes and fry a little.
- Pour egg mixture over bacon & potato.
- Let cook over medium heat until just a little runny on top.
- Put under grill (broiler) to set top.
- Sprinkle a little grated cheese over and brown, if desired.
- Variation: Add pretty much anything you want, I've used frozen veggies and mushrooms.