This is something my friend who is vegetarian made for me once. Of course I've added the bacon, but it's the same idea. If you have a frypan with a plastic handle, cover with aluminium foil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- 2Beat eggs with about 1/2 as much milk.
- 3Fry up bacon in a medium pan with a little oil.
- 4Add potatoes and fry a little.
- 5Pour egg mixture over bacon & potato.
- 6Let cook over medium heat until just a little runny on top.
- 7Put under grill (broiler) to set top.
- 8Sprinkle a little grated cheese over and brown, if desired.
- 9Variation: Add pretty much anything you want, I've used frozen veggies and mushrooms.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Bacon Pan Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.3
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 649.9 mg
- Sodium 790.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g