Potato and Egg Pan Omelette (Parsi style)
- Ready In:
- Parboil potato in lightly salted boiling water for a minute or two, drain well in colander.
- Heat ghee or oil in a frying pan Fry the potato until lightly browned.
- Lift out on slotted spoon and set aside.
- Separate eggs and beat the whites until frothy, then beat in the yolks, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Fold in coriander, onion and chilies.
- golden brown on bottom, turn omelet over and cook until brown on other side.
- Serve hot with chapatis or bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!