A sophisticated, grown-up pizza. Vegetarian and could be vegan if you use soy cheese.
Make and share this Potato and Arugula Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel potatoes and slice into thin rounds.
- Arrange slices on lightly oiled baking sheet; brush with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to platter, salt to taste.
- Increase oven to 500°.
- Roll out pizza dough to 14 inch round, dust baking sheet with cornmeal, place dough on sheet.
- Brush dough with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 of the garlic paste; sprinkle with pepper flakes.
- Arrange potatoes on crust, overlapping.
- Brush remaining oil and garlic over potatoes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pizza is deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with arugula or spinach.