1/1 Photo of Potato and Arugula Pizza
A sophisticated, grown-up pizza. Vegetarian and could be vegan if you use soy cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Peel potatoes and slice into thin rounds.
- 3Arrange slices on lightly oiled baking sheet; brush with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- 4Bake 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 5Transfer to platter, salt to taste.
- 6Increase oven to 500°.
- 7Roll out pizza dough to 14 inch round, dust baking sheet with cornmeal, place dough on sheet.
- 8Brush dough with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 of the garlic paste; sprinkle with pepper flakes.
- 9Arrange potatoes on crust, overlapping.
- 10Brush remaining oil and garlic over potatoes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- 11Bake for 20 minutes or until pizza is deep golden brown.
- 12Remove from oven and sprinkle with arugula or spinach.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Arugula Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 47.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: