Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
So Simple - So Quick - So Good. You will be surprised and pleased! This was one of those " I have not been to the store and need to feed the kids " where it just comes to you!
- 1 (10 ounce) jaryour alfredo sauce
- 8 -10 medium russet potatoes
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- salt or pepper
- Pre-heat over to 400.
- Clean and slice (peel if you want) all the potatoes.
- In a large bowl mix the potatoes, 1 cup cheese and sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into your favorite casserole dish.
- Mix 1 cup Parmesan and bread crumbs together.
- Top the potatoes with this mix (I like mine with a nice thick layer of topping)
- cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and test the potatoes for tenderness.
- If almost there, leave foil off and finish baking. ENJOY!
As much as I love Alfredo I never thought of doing a baked potato with the sauce. What a wonderful idea! I did make my own Alfredo sauce, which takes two minutes to make, however, I threw in a cup of left over tiny salad shrimp before leaving the stove area. Did not use the bread crumbs, being gluten-intolerant. A salad of green lettuce with Italian vinaigrette finishe a wonderful meal. Thank you for this idea.