Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe is inspired by the Greek god of the sea -Poseidon. It is hearty with calamari, tomatoes and of course potatoes. It is seasonably Greek to me.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 6 squid, cleaned and sliced into rings
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, blend
- 1.In a large skillet on medium/high heat, cook potatoes until slightly tender or just golden brown.
- 2.Add squid rings, diced tomatoes, lemon juice and Greek seasoning,.
- 3.Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes while stirring occasionally. (do not overcook squid).