- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 6 squid, cleaned and sliced into rings
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, blend
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.In a large skillet on medium/high heat, cook potatoes until slightly tender or just golden brown.
- 2.Add squid rings, diced tomatoes, lemon juice and Greek seasoning,.
- 3.Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes while stirring occasionally. (do not overcook squid).