Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Had this at a restaurant 15 years ago as an appetizer & have been making it ever since as a main meal. Nice flavors that all blend well together.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin (cut into 1 inch squares)
- 6 potatoes (peeled & cut into 2inch cubes)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 clams
- 1⁄4 lb chorizo sausage, slice thin (spanish sausage)
- 1 lb black & green spicy olives (I use mixture of black Greek, and Italian type-don't use plain black & green olives)
- 6 pickled pepperoncini peppers
- 1⁄2 lb scallops
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Brown pork in hot skillet until nice golden color with 4 tablespoons of olive oil. add potatoes and.
- add chorizio into pan. Saute with pork until chorizio looses some of its red color.
- clean clams & steam open. throw away those that don't open. In a 13 x 9 pan, add pork & chorizio mixture, clams, scallops,pepperonici , olives. If you don't have the olives , pepperoncini,or wine, you will need to add vinegar to give it some tartness. Capers would be a nice touch as suggested by a reader.
- pepperoncini. Pour wine and olive oil over and cover with aluminum foil.
- cook for 40 minutes at 350.
- Serve with white rice.