Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Take one bored person, remove all carbs from the house add one forgotten mushroom and leftover rarebit - this is what you get. Ingredients are to taste, feel free to faff around with them.
- 4 large portabella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Grill until done to your liking (I like mine well done).
- Mix all other ingredients and stuff the mushrooms with the mixture.
- Grill until golden and bubbly.
- Serve on top of a green salad.