Recipe by DailyInspiration
From Cooking Light Magazine. Sounds delicious!
Top Review by Susie D
This was easy to make, delicious, and pretty to boot! One diner found it a tad spicy, but overall most thought it was balanced with the sweet element. I served it with yellow rice, a green salad, and a side of sauteed mushroom, red peppers, and purple onions. Thank you for saring the recipe!
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (4-oz. each and about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/4 teaspoons curry powder, paprika, and salt. Sprinkle pork with the curry mixture. Combine 1/4 teaspoons curry, marmalade, horseradish, vinegar, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add the pork, cook for 5 minutes on each side or until pork loses its pink color and reaches desired temperature. Remove from pan. Add the marmalade mixture to pan; cook for 15 seconds, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Spoon sauce over the pork chops.