2 hrs 25 mins
Very Flavorful. Pretty to serve for guests or family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and silver skin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/4 cups cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 comice pear, cored and diced
- 1 cup sweet pineapple, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Season port with 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper.
- 2Combine 1/2 cup cilantro, the cumin seeds and garlic, and chop very finely.
- 3Spread evenly over the tenderloins, wrap each separately in plastic wrap.
- 4Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Salsa: In a bowl, mix berries, syrup, chiles, scallions.
- 6Cover and let stand 2 hours, then stir.
- 7Add remaining salsa ingredients Preheat oven to 400F.
- 8Unwrap pork.
- 9In a nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- 10Add port and cook 9-10 minutes turning over about 4 times to brown.
- 11Discard fat Roast pork in skillet in oven 10-12 minutes or until the pork registers 150F.
- 12Let rest 5 minutes.
- 13Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- 14Slice and serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork with Cranberry Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 145.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 55.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper