Recipe by lazyme
A simple stir-fry found in a grocery store flyer. Times do not include time for marinating.
Top Review by breezermom
Very easy and delicious stir fry! I doubled the amount of broccoli because once I cut my pork loin into strips it just looked like I needed more broccoli. Also increased the scallions a little bit. This turned out to be delicious! Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag game.
- 1 lb lean pork, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix pork, soy sauce, honey, juice, and cornstarch.
- Marinate for about an hour.
- In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add pork and stir-fry over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and scallions and stir-fry for about 2 minutes more.
- Then stir in hoisin sauce and toss until meat and vegetables are coated with sauce and cooked through.
- Serve hot with rice.