Recipe by Sassy Cat
Great marinade could be used on beef, chicken or turkey. A combination of 2 recipes that I found at porkandhealth.org. BBQing give it a great smokey flavor.
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Delicious pork tenderloin recipe! I threw out the marinade that the raw pork was in. But then I whipped up a new batch of it to drizzle on the pork as it was cooking on the grill.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, all fat removed
- 2 garlic cloves, small, minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, onion, lemon juice, soy sauce, and honey in a self-sealing plastic bag; mix well to blend, add tenderloin; seal bag and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill over medium-hot coals, 20-30 minutes , turning as necessary.