Recipe by StrikingEyes00
This is a family favorite in my home. My parents love it, my siblings and their wives love it, and my husband and my son love it. Hope you do, too!
Top Review by Marla Swoffer
Quick and delicious! I left out the pears & onions and didn't bother parboiling the sweet potatoes, but diced them fairly small to make sure they cooked quickly. I finished off the cooking by broiling it for 5 minutes to brown everything a bit. Turned out wonderfully. The herbs (I used dried rosemary) complement the meat nicely, though I left them off half the tenderloin that I served the kids since they're so picky.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 firm ripe bosc pears, not peeled and cut into 6 wedges
- 1 medium Spanish onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Parboil potatoes to soften slightly.
- Spray baking dish with cook spray.
- Season the pork tenderloin on all sides with garlic salt and pepper.
- Add the pork tenderloins and surround with sweet potatoes and pears.
- drizzle oil over vegetables.
- Sprinkle rosemary and sage over pork tenderloin (I actually flip the tenderloins so that the herbs are on all sides).
- Cook in oven for 25-35 minutes.
- Let rest out of oven for 10 minutes before slicing.