1/8 Photos of Pork Tenderloin with Merlot Mushrooms
This dish is full of flavor, one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup merlot
For The Mushrooms
- 1Rub the minced garlic into the tenderloins and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and sear the tenderloins on both sides until browned.
- 3Place tenderloins in a shallow baking pan and add the wine to the saute pan and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add the tbsp of butter and heat until just melted.
- 5Pour the half of the sauce from the saute pan over the tenderloins, reserving the rest of the sauce for the mushrooms.
- 6Bake the tenderloins at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- 7During the last 5 minutes of baking, heat 2 tsp butter and the reserved sauce in a saute pan.
- 8Add 2 tsp minced garlic and the mushrooms and saute on high heat until golden brown.
- 9Add the 1/2 cup Merlot and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- 10Season with the salt and pepper.
- 11Serve the mushrooms on the side or slice the pork tenderloins and serve a small amount of the mushrooms on top the tenderloins.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin with Merlot Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.3
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 476.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.2 g