1/2 Photos of Pork Tenderloin With Lime and Chipotle
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
This is another delicious recipe out of a local TV station's cookbook. KCTS Cooks Favorite Recipes. It was sent in by Anne who lives in Mill Creek. Hope you enjoy it.Cooking time includes marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup honey dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh
- 2 -3 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pork tenderloin, 3/4 pound each
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, honey-roasted
- 1Stir together first 8 ingredients (mustard through cinnamon).
- 2Remove and reserve 1 cup of the mustard mixture.
- 3Place pork in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag: pour remaining mustard mixture over pork.
- 4Cover or seal.
- 5Chill, turning occasionally, for 2 hours.
- 6Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 7Grill Pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) for 8 to 9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150 degrees.
- 8Remove from gill and let stand 10 minutes.
- 9Cut pork into slices.
- 10Bring reserved mustard mixture and 1/4 cup water to a boil in a sauce pan.
- 11Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle peanuts over pork and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Lime and Chipotle
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 286.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard
chipotle chiles in adobo