Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is also good made with pork chops.
Make and share this Pork Tenderloin With Grainy Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
- coarse salt
- ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to the skillet and cook, turning, until browned all over, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet.
- Cook the pork, turning occasionally, until done, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the skillet, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Reserve the pan juices.
- To the juices in the skillet, add the mustards, sour cream and any accumulated juices from the resting pork.
- Whisk over medium heat until heated through. Do not boil.
- Add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Slice the pork thinly and serve with the sauce.
Wow! So simple to make & so pretty to serve. The pork tenderloin turned out tender & juicy. I love mustard but found it a little strong. Will play with the quantities maybe lowering the dijon. Will definitely use this receipe again. Thanks!