Recipe by Chippie1
A wonderfully elegant and easy pork tenderloin dish with a creamy herbed wine sauce. Very rich, without all of the fat and calories! Serve with garlic mashed potatoes. A wonderful dish.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced carrot
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut in medallions
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2⁄3 cup light cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook carrots in oil for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add pork, and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove only pork, and keep warm.
- In the skillet, stir together flour, basil, parsley, pepper, and beef granules.
- Whisk in light cream, stirring until thick.
- Stir in wine.
- Return pork to pan, reduce heat to low, and cover.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.