1/3 Photos of Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Herb Sauce
A wonderfully elegant and easy pork tenderloin dish with a creamy herbed wine sauce. Very rich, without all of the fat and calories! Serve with garlic mashed potatoes. A wonderful dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook carrots in oil for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 2Add pork, and cook until lightly browned.
- 3Remove only pork, and keep warm.
- 4In the skillet, stir together flour, basil, parsley, pepper, and beef granules.
- 5Whisk in light cream, stirring until thick.
- 6Stir in wine.
- 7Return pork to pan, reduce heat to low, and cover.
- 8Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.4 mg
- Sodium 130.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 24.5 g