Grilled Steak With Creamy Herbed Goat Cheese Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) package chavrie fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chiffonade*
- 4 4 beef t-bone steaks or 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
- In small bowl, mix Chavrie®, chives, parsley and basil. Rub all surfaces of steaks with garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat to desired doneness. Spoon herbed Chavrie® sauce over steaks.
- * To make chiffonade, stack basil leaves and roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into thin slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation