A recipe from my Mr. Yoshida's Fine Sauces Cookbook which I haven't tried yet. I'd serve this with rice. Cooking time includes 30 minutes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and apricots to a simmer in a small saucepan; remove from heat.
- 2Let apricots sit for 5 minutes; drain, reserving water.
- 3Set apricots aside.
- 4Mix water from apricots, olive oil, mustard, ginger, honey, Gourmet Sauce, and rosemary in a small bowl.
- 5Pour marinade over pork slices, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning once.
- 6Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet.
- 7Remove pork slices from marinade and brown on each side 3-4 minutes.
- 8Add marinade and apricots to skillet and bring to a gentle boil.
- 9Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water; add to skillet; cook stirring till sauce is thickened.
- 10Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Apricot and Honey
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Yoshida gourmet sauce