Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is such an easy meal and my family really enjoys it. It's great for dinner guests too. I included the thawing of the pastry in the preparation time.
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, whole
- Dijon mustard
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon, crushed
- Trim off fat and wipe meat well. Thaw the puff pastry and roll out one sheet to make a 12-inch square.
- Spread with 2 tablespoons of mustard. Put meat on one end of pastry and sprinkle with tarragon. Roll pastry around meat, tucking in ends.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake in moderate oven at 350°F for 1 hour. Slice and serve hot or chill, slice and serve cold.
I found that the bottom got soggy, but the taste was nice.
I made this last night for dinner, and all I can say is yummmmy!! Even pleased the picky eaters of this house, lol. This is a keeper! Thank you motherof5 :)
Very nice. The meat was moist & tender. Made a impressive weeknight dinner. Hubby thought I had slaved away all day. Made as directed. So easy! Only needed eating.