- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, whole
- Dijon mustard
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim off fat and wipe meat well. Thaw the puff pastry and roll out one sheet to make a 12-inch square.
- Spread with 2 tablespoons of mustard. Put meat on one end of pastry and sprinkle with tarragon. Roll pastry around meat, tucking in ends.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake in moderate oven at 350°F for 1 hour. Slice and serve hot or chill, slice and serve cold.