Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This recipe comes from page 18 of the October 2008 Natural Solutions magazine. Note that the cooking time includes the time it takes to cook the squash, which has to be done before preparing the recipe. Once the squash is cooked, the recipe is pretty quick to make.
- Cook the squash ahead of time (bake it at 400 for about an hour, then use a fork to scrape along the flesh, making "noodles").
- In a sauce or stock pan, brown the pork and garlic cloves in the sesame oil.
- Add the gingerroot, soy sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, and chicken broth.
- Stir in the squash and green onions.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until heated through.