Recipe by JoyfulCook
A delicious tasting Barbecued spare ribs - full of flavor, literally finger licking good!
- 2 pork spareribs, Whole
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons herbs, Provence
- 1 teaspoon rock salt, Crushed
- 1 teaspoon pepper, black course
- 1 tablespoon oil
- water, to mix
Directions See How It's Made
- place the Cornflour, paprika, herbs, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the oil and enough water to make a spreadable paste, brush liberally over the spare ribs and leave to marinade for at least an hour.
- Heat Barbecue (or grill) until hot, and turn down slightly cook, turning frequently for approximately 10 minutes until cooked, cut each set of ribs into two or three pieces.
- Serve immediately with an array of salads and crusty bread.