Recipe by conniecooks
This comes from Pork Canada.. Delicious, fast & easy. Cooking time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by ctrmom
This had become one of my husband's favorite meals to make for the family. It's always soo good and a refreshing change from my more standard fare. It worked great made with chicken, as well, and I especially liked it that way. He uses this recipe #59336 recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork shoulder (cubed & trimmed of fat)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade ingredients in plastic bag.
- Add pork cubes.
- Toss to thoroughly coat.
- Marinate a minimum of 30 min at room temp or much longer in the fridge. Turn occaisionally.
- Thread on skewers.
- Broil or grill 6 minutes per side, turning once.
- Serve with rice or pita pockets & tzatziki sauce.