Pork Chops With Blackberry Mustard Sauce
- Ready In:
- 6 lean pork loin chops
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange pork chops in the bottom of 9x13" baking pan.
- Place the remaining ingredients in blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!