1/3 Photos of Pork Scallopini With Butter Caper Sauce
Miss ~V~'s Note:
This dish has such a rich, delicious flavor. It's one you will want to make over and over again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Slice the pork tenderloin into ½ inch slices on a diagonal.
- 22. Pound thin between plastic wrap with a meat mallet.
- 33. Sift together the flour and salt.
- 44. Lightly dredge the pork and shake off any excess flour.
- 55. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- 66. Cook the pork 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and transfer to a warm plate.
- 77. Wipe out skillet.
- 88. Heat a tablespoon of butter in skillet.
- 99. Add the capers, white wine and lemon juice.
- 1010. Allow to reduce just a little before adding the final tablespoon of butter.
- 1111. Mix slowly to incorporate and remove immediately from the heat.
- 1212. Spoon the sauce over the pork and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Scallopini With Butter Caper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 558.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 36.9 g