Recipe by BettyeBoop283400
About 17 years ago I was taught by a neighbor a very easy way to create a pork roll. It was so easy even I couldn't mess it up.
Top Tweak by gwmax44907
OPTIONS: 3 eggs 3 tablespoons milk In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Dredge the rolls in egg wash, allow excess to drain off, and submerge the rolls in hot oil in deep fryer. Fry until golden brown. Keep rolls warm in preheated 200° F. oven untill all rolls are cooked.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the pork, garlic and parsley together, you can add more garlic and or parsley and ground pepper to your taste. I buy the wrappers that are about 4in x 4in.
- Take about a tablespoon and a half lay it on the egg roll and roll according to package direction.
- When you get to the end of wrapping wet the tip of your finger and wet the corner of the wrapper and close. This should keep the roll closed.
- Let your oil heat and place the roll in the oil until golden brown or you feel that the pork is cook all the way.