Bergy Dim Sum #1, Pork & Lettuce Rolls
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces minced pork (or chicken)
- 1 can crab (155g or use artificil crab al)
- 1⁄4 cup minced mushroom
- 6 shallots, minced
- 1⁄2 can 8 fl oz water chestnut, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 can 8 fl oz bamboo shoot, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon lite olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 8 -16 whole lettuce leaves
- Heat oil in a skillet and add minced pork, toss until dark golden brown Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots,crab and shallots.
- Toss well, cook 1 minute Combine sesame oil,oyster sauce& sherry, add to pan and toss until well combined, remove from heat.
- Have a bowl of cleaned lettuce leaves ready.
- When you are ready to serve this course bring the hot pork mixture and lettuce leaves to the table.
- Everyone helps themselves to a lettuce leaf adds a heaping tbsp of the pork, rolls the leaf around the meat and Enjoy!
- Optional: You may serve a sauce to go along with the wraps, serve on the side. Something like recipe#48345 Asian Dipping Sauce by Markthegastonome or a spicy one of your choosing
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation