Recipe by Elmotoo
Found for the Asian Forum Tour... these ribs are double marinated. Oh boy!!! Cooking times do not include many hours of marinating.
Top Review by Peter J
Boy these are good! I've never tried double marination before but leaving it in the strong wine / ginger marinade first tenderized the meat more than if it was done all in one step. The chili paste I was using was a very hot variety so the only change I made was to omit the chili powder. I cooked in an oven but kept it near the top element initially to give a grilled effect.
- 1814.36 g pork ribs
- 29.58 ml ginger juice
- 44.37 ml rice wine
- 118.32 ml chili paste
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml minced garlic
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- sesame salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the ribs into 2 1/2" lengths. Remove excess fat. Make knife marks on the meat.
- Marinate the prepared pork in rice wine and ginger juice several hours in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing chili powder, soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, green onion, sesame salt, pepper and sesame oil in chili paste.
- Marinate the once-marinated pork in the sauce.
- Grill the pork in high heat by turning it often. To make sure it is thoroughly cooked, lower the heat and cook slowly.