Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This turned out to be the best loin roast I have ever made. It was so juicy and flavorful.
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 3 ounces louisiana cajun butter injectable marinade
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Inject marinade from one end to the other.
- Sprinkle half the oregano, salt and pepper on one side, then rub it in and turn over and repeat.
- Cook on low covered for 6 hours. No peeking.
- I used a slow cooker.
- This recipe is for pork loin. Not blade, shoulder or picnic.
This was very moist and tasty. Thank you for the great recipe.
My family loved this, and it was SO easy!! My hubby even liked it better than the pork loin he smokes on his kamado grill!! Makes great sandwiches next day!! Thanks for the recipe!