I found this recipe on a German recipe website when looking for pork recipes. I love chicken cordon bleu, and thought this was a great twist on an old favorite. I assume you could use any cheese you liked in this recipe. Putting here for safe keeping.
- On one half of butterflied pork cutlet, place one slice of ham and two slices of cheese then fold/cover with other half of cutlet and secure open sides with toothpicks.
- Dip into eggs then bread crumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet heat oil and butter then cook cutlets on each side until crisp and cooked through.
- Remove and blot dry before serving.