Quick Pork Cordon Bleu
- Ready In:
- Season yogurt with salt and pepper.
- Dip chops in it and coat well.
- Coat each chop in bread crumbs completely.
- Fry in pan on both sides or bake in oven till golden brown.
- Then top each chop with one slice of ham and one slice of cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
- Serves four.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm disable now for a couple years. I was in sales for 25 years and was a policeman for 5 years before that and just floated around a few years before that. I've been married to the same gal for 30 years, got two sons and two grandchildren. I got into the recipe seen and have got hooked on it, I'm not a cook but I'm learning as I go. Enjoy reading the different recipes.